Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My friends have always urged me to pursue a degree where I would be helping people and lending my advice. My friends all come to me for advice and although I am not always sure why, one thing is for certain, I always try my best to help them and I always mean well while doing it.

Here's a frequent question that I get... feel free to agree, disagree or simply add your thoughts (keep it classy though people- thank you.)

Dear Sarah,

What do you do if he or she just doesn't love you anymore? My heart just aches thinking about it.

I feel that it always helps to turn those pointless tears into meaningful and healthy anger. Have you ever heard
of someone crying themselves back into happiness and stability? I didn't think so. Look in the mirror, and I mean a clean, can easily see your reflection kind of mirror. Take a good, long look at yourself. Now say aloud five things that you have going for you. Really process and let yourself take those things in. These things make you..you..and make you one of a kind! Now ask yourself "Can my bonehead Ex easily find these traits in another?" I am willing to bet that he or she can not. Breaking up is hard, but handling it all wrong makes it 100 times harder. In the end all you can do is be thankful. Be thankful that the idiot didn't waste any more of your valuable time!

Any comments or anything you would like to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment